Romans 16:19

"I want you to be wise about what is good and innocent about what is evil" Romans 16:19

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too Much Yarn Too Little Space

We are leaving tomorrow night for Sydney Australia.  Our family is really looking forward to this vacation.  It is a short seven hour flight from Singapore providing lots of great knitting time.

This poses a problem.  You see we booked budget flights so we got great prices on our tickets but we get limited luggage space.

I am currently knitting the Dinner at the Eiffel Tower shawl and would probably finish it mid flight which is exciting but leaves me with no knitting for the rest of the trip plus it is a bit bulky.

I want to be sure to have room, lots of room, for new yarn that I am really wanting to purchase in Australia so that leaves out bringing two projects with.  I'm thinking I have but one option here.....

Socks, I have all the supplies to start a new pair, they fit in a zip lock bag take up little space and should provide me with enough knitting to last through out our trip.

Now to pick a pattern.....


No comments:

Post a Comment